Happy Monday! I'm out hur in New York until Wednesday and after New York – Israel! I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't worry about posting (more on that Wednesday) so until then, I promise to give you two solid blog posts.
This week/end has been awesome and am feeling more pumped than ever. Some highlights:
- Checking out happy hour at Evil Eye, the newest hotspot in San Francisco!
- Seeing a 10 week old black Pug. EEP.
- Early morning coffee at Vive La Tarte with Shikha
- A beautiful surprise party at Evil Eye (see, it's good!) thrown by my bestie Andi and babely boyfriend, Ittai!
- Brunch al fresco in New York – it's actually hot, guys
- Catching up with old college friends over beers
- Running into my first college friend on the streets of NY!
- Macarons at Lauduree
More to come tomorrow!