Man, you guys! Create + Cultivate was a whirlwind – hence the delay in posting. If y'all don't know, C+C is a one-day conference where talented, like-minded women come together to talk about influencer marketing, branding and how to build a business you love.
Luckily, I was able to go with my PIC (partner in crime) Andi! We interned in NY a LONG time ago, but it was so fun to visit together again – when we had a biiiit more money and were a little more prepared.
Looking to attend a C+C conference? A few tips and tricks on how to make the most out of the one-day conference:
- Wear comfy shoes: You're walking around for around 12 hours a day! It's long – so be prepped with shoes that can keep up. The last thing you want is blisters. WOOF. I rocked some epic F21 slides, but I love these Adidas ones.
- Bring business cards: There are so many inspiring women, speakers, and brands at the conference. Connecting is alllll a part of the beauty of C+C! And if you don't have business cards, create some using Moo! Their products are SO easy to make and beautiful
- Power Up: If you're like me, I use my phone constantly. Bring extra chargers so you can be prepared to snap, text, chat, etc. throughout the day.
- Hydrate: You're walking, talking and doing a lot during the conference. Hydration is KEY so bring a water bottle! This year, Vital Proteins had an amazing popup full of amazing water, matcha drinks, etc. Also, if you haven't heard of them – they are so epic!
- Enjoy: It's an inspiring conference full of great panels, interesting brand activations and more! Enjoy it and don't stress about what you're wearing. You'll look fab regardless.