Sorry for the radio silence over here, but if you don't follow on IG or FB, you'd see I was livin' it up in Chicago!
My college bestie Emily lives in Chicago (as does my cousin and a few other friends!) so I thought it was time to pay a visit. Even if it was a blustery 40 degrees. I totally forget how to live in cold weather – San Francisco has ruined me!
I won't go into incredibly too much detail but a few highlights from this past week/end:
- Checking out the Chicago Pinterest office!
- Nomming at Duck Duck Goat – the Crab Rangoon was phenommmm
- Taking a SoulCycle class with Hallie!
- Walking, coffee, brunch and the like with Emily
- Sippin' Real Good juice and came back to life
- Yoga and snacks with Bare and Ritual!
Hope y'all had a great weekend and have a killer week!