Our time livin' in 2016 has come to a close, y'all. Well, almost. But before we bid adieu to the year that some people call the crappiest in a long time, I'd rather reflect on a few positives.
2016 was the year that...
- I finally became comfortable in my own skin
- Found my amazing photographer (and friend) Lisha
- Pushed boundaries in terms of blog collaborations
- Fell in love (cheesy, but true!)
- Moved in to a cozy little apartment with above said love
- Visited amazing places like Israel
- Made new friendships and maintained old ones
- Ran a few half-marathons and then some!
- Set my sights on my career and found out what it means to work hard
- Learn that you only have control of your life and your feelings – no one else's
- Read a lot of self-help books and learned A LOT
- Went straight Eminem style and downsized my closet – quite a bit
So stoked for what 2017 has to offer. Ready to tackle the new year with grace, a good attitude and show the world my badassery. Also, wanted to show a few of my favorite outfits from the year because why the hell not? :)
Cheers to a beautiful new year!