So, it's 2017. WHEW. It feels good, doesn't it? Seriously. After two weeks away from work, I'm feeling refreshed and ready to show my badassery (from my previous post) in every way possible.
That being said, the first few days of the new year have been pretty solid. A few of those being:
- Quiet mornings to myself at Cafe Réveille
- Homemade avocado toast a la Ittai
- Breakfast dates at Tartine Manufactory with Megan
- Carmel exploring and going to the ultimate spa (Refuge is the best!!!)
- Celebrating Andi's 28th birthday!!
- The epic Zara sale
Ready to be givin' y'all even better content come this year. Anything you're jonesing to see?