Happy Monday! hope you had a great weekend! My week/end was jam packed, but definitely a few highlights to share:
- Visiting the newly opened Bare Bottle Brewing in Bernal Heights for a tour of the beautiful facility and to sample their delicious array of homemade beer. My favorite? Scurvy Fighter American Pale Ale. So good!
- Date night at Mason Pacific on Friday. More on that later in the week, but I can honestly say it was one of the better meals (if not best) that I've had in San Francisco.
- Quiet Saturday mornings that included Ritual Yoga, brunch with Andi and checking out the new Everlane retail shop. I scored a few awesome goodies! Can't wait to share.
- 10 Day Health Challenge Mini-Dinner! I'm always on the hunt for ways to eat more mindfully and Claudine and Haley from the 10 Day Health Challenge have gotten it right. Just because you're eating health, doesn't mean you have to compromise flavor. I mean, take a look at that chocolate cashew cream dessert. SO good.
- Walking around with Ittai and Shikha, grabbing beers and then filling up with toast at The Mill!
What did y'all get into?