Happy Tuesday! Hope you're having a rad week so far – mine's been!
A little rundown on the weekend's events:
- A little morning stroll before the city wakes up to say hi to my (painted) ladies.
- Multiple brunches, beers, and hangouts with the babely Courtney!
- Nommed hard on the Veggie Rancheros at El Techo de Lolinda.
- Checked out Seed & Salt and 20th Century Cafe.
- Folsom Street Fair – I try to go every year...it's an eyeful. Obviously.
- Checkin' out the Super Moon! I didn't see it, but stayed for the sunset which was equally as awesome.
- Played dress-up with Bryn at Wallflower Vintage! If you haven't heard, we're throwing a party THIS Thursday from 6-9 at Wallflower. More details here!