Last week I had the pleasure of exploring Hayes Valley with my two beautiful blogger friends Annie and Jess! What's so great about the blogging community in SF is that people are so welcoming and friendly – no matter your Instagram following or style. So cool.
We stopped by Birba, a beautiful and chic new wine bar in the neighborhood. After sipping a glass of wine we headed over to explore the hood and take some pictures. The result? A goofy little shoot above. I've been rocking my JINS glasses a lot lately and can't get enough. I thought the blue frames may be a bit overwhelming, but they've turned into a great subtle statement piece.
If you haven't had a chance to check out Hayes Valley too much, here are some of my favorites:
- Souvla – rad, rad Greek food. Seriously, it's so insane
- Two Sisters Bar & Books – a small and quaint spot to snag a glass of wine or a killer whiskey cocktail
- Artis – one of the newer additions to Hayes Valley, their coffee packs a punch in the best way possible
- Biergarten – one of my favorite beer gardens in SF (second to Zeitgeist!!)
- Cary Lane – a great place to find designer duds with inexpensive price tags!
Photos via Jess Marie