Happy Holidays! Short and sweet post today, but I thought i'd take some time to say what i'm truly thankful for this holiday season. So many things have changed this past year, but I couldn't be happier with where I am in life. Without further adieu, here we go:
1. First and foremost, the health of my mom! Biggest badass I know.
2. Living in the most gorgeous, refreshing city in the United States -- San Francisco.
3. Having a wonderful job that challenges me every day, but also inspires me with the amount of talent and creativity taking place every day.
4. Maintaining solid relationships with my old co-workers who have become some of my very best friends.
5. Keeping in touch with my old college friends (especially my 4 college roommates!) who I have made a point in seeing at least once a year!
6. Finding someone I love who balances me every day, teaches me patience and never backs down to a good adventure.
7. Meeting my new brother -- Buddy, a Miniature Schnauzer!
8. Challenging myself professionally and personally -- running my first, EVAH 10k. Can a girl get a holler?
9. Coming home to Ohio, spending time with old friends and family and bringing a little SF to OH. I mean, I did make quinoa, tofu and veggies for dinner this week.
10. Starting this blog almost one year ago today. I can't even begin to imagine how different my life would be without it. I've met so many people along the way this year, had the opportunity to attend some amazing events and express myself while still being me. It's something that i'm truly thankful for and I can't wait to share the upcoming year with y'all.
Until tomorrow, have a killah Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Photo by Scott Wisner