Happy Wednesday! I hope you had a beautiful, long weekend. Since the weather was unusually beautiful, I was able to spend the majority of it outside.
- Stopping by the de Young with Museum Hacker (more on this later!)
- Yoga at CorePower and lunch at 20th Century Cafe with Lucas
- Early morning workouts at the Bay Club with Andi
- SF Sketchfest seeing Eugene Mirman & Co. at Swedish American Hall
- Puppy playtime at Pinterest and with Andi and Eric's new pup Jack!
- Trying out Monsieur Benjamin for the first time with Rob and Ali
- Afternoon beers at Cafe Flore
- Seeing Ittai's improv grad show at Stage Werx!
- Taste testing in the spirit of Valentine's Day with amazing wine from Cameron Hughes (my favorite is the cab!) and delicious chocolates from Christopher Elbow!
Hope you had a beautiful weekend!