Happy Thursday. I set an intention for 2017 to be more grateful, more aware, and more mindful. I know I've shared some Thankful Thursday lists in the past, but I'd ideally love to have a consistent schedule to these postings.
And, to be honest, this Thankful List isn't really for anyone but myself. I've tried writing down things I'm grateful for every day, but in reality, making time for that has been challenging. So, since this is my personal outlet for expression, I thought I'd give this a try.
- Walking to work
- Being mindful of how many glasses of water I drink (I'm trying a hydration challenge with my team!)
- Quiet mornings where no one is in my office
- Ittai driving me to work
- Rainy days and gloomy afternoons
- Wine nights with best friends (and meeting Andi's new pup Jack!)
- Sleeping in (well, until 7:30 a.m.)
- Making plans for the weekend a week before
- Book Clubs
- Running through Golden Gate Park
- Making dinner (my new favorite is Spaghetti Squash pasta!)
This may seem trivial to some, but guys, it's so important to take a step back and be thankful for your life and all its greatness. Many individuals don't have that same privilege.
So, I'd have to ask today...what are you thankful for? Please share! I'd love to hear. :)