Happy first (full) week of December! I've been feeling the effects of Thanksgiving and all I want to do is curl up in my apartment, binge on The Layover via Anthony Bourdain, and eat carbs.
Luckily, it's been chilly AF in San Francisco, so I don't feel so guilty staying indoors, guzzling coffee, and brunching hard.
- Furla pop-up brunch to celebrate their new location in San Francisco and their Cruise Collection. It's gorgeous, guys.
- Homemade brunch with friends. I have to say, Ittai makes a killer shakshuka.
- Coffee date with Shikha at Paramo – coffee strong and interior even stronger
- Getting a holiday bush!! Yes, we're a multi-cultural household :)
- Andi's awesome holiday party – so good to see old friends