Happy Tuesday! Hope you had a phenomenal Labor Day Weekend. As you may have guessed it, I'm in New York for the week and it's been a blast. Naturally, I've been eating and drinking my way through the city and trying to find the time to catch up with old friends.
- Bagel pre-game at Baz Bagels followed by brunch at Jack's Wife Freda
- Drinks on the rooftop of Brass Monkey with Ittai
- Catching up with one of my oldest friends – Colin!
- Walking, walking, walking – everywhere
- Sipping on the most delicious juices from The Butcher's Daughter (I'll be going at least 5 more times)
If y'all have any recommendations, please share! Cheers!