Happy Monday! This past week/end was pretty wild. It started off a little bumpy but ended on a high note with Pinterest's KnitCon on Thursday and Friday and the weekend.
- Meeting Joy of Oh Joy at Pinterest. She spoke to our company about her career, journey, and everything in between. Super cool and inspiring.
- Zeitgeist with my roommates on Saturday. The weather was a dream, so sipping beer and soaking up the sun was A+.
- Running 10 miles for the Levi's/Guardsmen Race. I didn't train (I never learn my lesson), but running across Golden Gate Bridge is worth the shin splints. Shout out to Ittai for waking up at 6:45 in the morning to watch me go!
- A beautiful blogger brunch hosted by Jenna and Tiffany! We noshed at Scotland Yard (so good!) and connected over our shared love of food, fashion and badass women. Hell yeah!
- Dolores Park beers – I mean, of course that's a highlight.