Happy Monday! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I'm heading to New York for the week tonight, but a rundown on this past weekend's events:
- West Coast Craft Fair – a little overwhelming, but full of creativity! Some favorites? Beautiful pieces from Georgette Crimson , jewelry from Kleines Blond and everything from Lisa Says Gah!
- Dining at Burma Love in the Mission. Tea Leaf Salad & Samusa Soup!
- Played tourist in my own city – walked from Nopa to the Marina to the Financial District. Said hi to the Palace of Fine Arts and the Transamerica building. Pretty great.
- Got super basic at Basik Cafe with Tory. Their Acai Bowls <3
- Stopped by Project Juice Test Kitchen for their grand opening where 100% of the sales went to the SF/Marin Food Bank!