Happy Thursday, y'all!
So, you guys already know how much I love San Francisco. I can't help but go on long tangents about the city and whenever someone asks me my opinion about what to do in the city, I feel like I naturally gravitate toward the food and drink arena.
With that being said, here's a few of my favorites bars and eats in the city. Oh, and sightseeing is pretty good too. That'll come later.
1. Archive: Located on 2nd and Mission, this bar/restaurant is a great place to grab a delicious cheese plate or pie (pizza, naturally). Their happy hour is outta this world.
2. Blue Bottle Coffee: If y'all don't know, this coffee is the creme de la creme of San Francisco coffee. I love stopping by before work for an iced coffee or latte and their granola and yogurt is delicious. Buuut, being the Midwestern that I am, i'd take Dunkin Donuts any day (o_o)
3. Duboce Park Cafe: A local neighborhood spot in San Francisco that can do no wrong. Lox bagels with all da fixings? Oh yeah.
4. Jane: Located a few blocks away from my casa, I love stopping by Jane for awesome coffee (Stumptown) and organic/gluten free bites. Love their birdseed muffin. Weird, I know. But just trust me on this.
5. Herbivore: All vegan options for those of you who don't eat meat, etc. It's SO good. Their potato pancakes are pretty impressive and their juices will give you one hell of a wakeup call.
6. Natoma Cabana: This newly opened bar is a hop, skip and a jump away from my office. Such a good place to unwind after a long day and their upstairs is light, airy and allows for good creepin' abilities. Oh, and did I mention they serve beer out of solo cups? HOLLA.
7. 4505 Meats: Just go and try the hamburger. I beg of you.
8. Rosamunde's: As a lover of hot dogs and sausage, this is one of the best places to grab a bite before a night out on the town. I rediscovered how much I loved them this past weekend at Outside Lands and can't wait to go back!
If you need any more reccos, let me know. You know i'd love to give 'em!