Hope all is well! So, it's Labor Day Weekend and I know what I want to do. REST n' RELAX. So, with that being said i'm going to make a list (so I hold myself accountable) of things I want/should/must do this weekend:
- Sleep In (until...9 a.m.)
- Ikea (maybe not as relaxing, but a early morning a.m. trip with the roomies is necessary)
- Run (still "training" for that 10K!)
- Read (wanting to re-read The Happiness Project)
- Laundry (have I officially become an adult?)
- Grocery Shopping (attempting gluten free for one week with Scotty!)
- Celebrate! (just landed a new job and can't wait to start!)
Also, per the picture above, I NEED overall shorts. What are ya'll getting into this weekend?
Have a great weekend!