Happy Monday! I hope you had an amazing weekend and spent it with loved ones! I certainly did. In the form of doing something different with today's post, I thought i'd write what I did these past few days with a solid list. Being Type A, I love a good list. AND ORDER. Kidding. Sometimes.
Anyway, here it goes:
- Fresh flowers from a Farmer's Market in my neighborhood. Can you beat $3 for a bushel (do you call them bushels??) of flowers? I'm INTO IT.
- Birthday celebrations at Churchill (yes, I did have a week long celebration) and Scotty's 25th!
- Opting out of going out to eat and instead, snacking in the park and making brunch at home!
- My Bay Woof article on taking your dog to work is now available and ready to read!
- And of course, San Francisco's Pride Parade -- pretty glorious weekend to live in San Francisco, eh?
What did ya'll do?