Hi guyyyyys. Sorry for the radio silence over here this week. Sometimes life gets in the way and blogging take a backseat. Fortunately and unfortunately.
This week has been a weird one. On one hand I've wanted to share, blog and update and the other side of me just wanted to live life a bit more spontaneous – and even more so, undocumented. Life is a bit all over the place (in a good way) so instead of pressuring myself to get my blogging done, I decided to sleep, exercise, and just "do me." It's felt good.
But that being said, I also want to create more meaningful content! Is there something that you have been dying to check out/see/read/explore/discover?
If so, let me know! In the meantime, I've been keeping busy with the following:
- Morning weekday hikes to Lands End
- Taking an epic Barry's Bootcamp class with some of my favorite SF ladies
- Celebrating Nancy's birthday!
- Happy hour and Pythagoras pizza at the oh-so cute Anina
- The most fun dance festival at the SF Opera house (this week is the last weekend – go, go, go!!)
- Sipping Greek wine at Kokkari
Have an epic Thursday and again, if you want to see something on the blog, just holler!