Apologies on the delay here and also for the copious amounts of Jack photos, but dog sitting will do that to you, right?
Anyway, this past week/end I had the pleasure of dog sitting Jack and never realized how many people just freakin' love dogs in San Francisco. Not like I minded. :)
For today's weekend snapshots, I thought I'd do something a little different and share some things I'm especially thankful for:
- Homemade ramen
- Sleeping in and cuddling with little J!
- Whiskey tasting thanks to Luke and Redbreast
- My new favorite dress from Old Navy and wearing it in WARM weather!
- Alamo Square FINALLY being open!
- The kindness of friends near and far
- Walking to work
Have a great day, friends!