Happy Monday! Hope y'all had an amazing, relaxing holiday weekend. I decided to spend my weekend outside away from the crazy Black Friday lines, but that didn't stop me from perusing online. :)
Some highlights from the past few days:
- Friendsgiving brunch with friends who have turned into family
- Thanksgiving with Ittai's family
- Our very first Thanksgiving 5k or what I like to call our first annual Turkey Strut
- An all-day Friday adventuring starting in the morning with cinnamon rolls, going on a massive hike to see Marshall's Beach (my favorite), and ending with homemade baked ziti and Gilmore Girls.
- Small Business Saturday and showing my appreciation for some of my favorite small shops in San Francisco including General Store, Rare Device and ReLove.
- Early morning coffee and pastries with Shikha at Saint Frank
- Sunday date night with myself – more Gilmore Girls & chocolate :)
Hope yours was equally as amazing!