Happy Monday! Hope you had a phenomenal weekend. If you live in SF, I'm assuming it was pretty eventful for you, too.
The Blue Angels graced us in the city and gave us an airshow like no other. Even better? The weather in San Francisco was off.the.hook. Yes, 80 degrees. And when the weather is above 70, everyone in the Bay comes out in droves.
Along with the solid weather, I had a pretty busy week. Some updates:
- Co-hosting an event at Modern Citizen and checking out their new Fall line
- Finally checked out the new SF MOMA with Andi and Rob
- Fell in love with The Conway from Smith & Starr - a cute purse and water bottle all in one. Bye bye clunky water bottle, staying hydrated on-the-go just got a whole lot easier (You can pre-order on Kickstarter now!!)
- Was able to celebrate Rambler's opening at Hotel Zeppelin (the interior is to die for!)
- Previewed Lead Bartender Josh Perry of 1833's new fall cocktail line (The Cruel Summer was the bees knees. Coconut water, bourbon and bitters!)
- Switched up my hair at the AMAZING Cinta Salon (seriously, was treated like a queen and I can't wait to show you guys the results!!)
- Noshed hard for lunch at E&O Kitchen's Rice and Roll! It's super well-priced and you get to pick and choose to your liking. Yaass.
Hope y'all had a great weekend!