Happy Monday! Had a good weekend? If you can tell from the photos above, so did I. This week was eventful.
A little rundown on events:
- Got sporty in San Jose and watched the Sharks v. Kings. #SPORTS!
- Celebrated The Violet Fog's Launch at Monroe – again, congratulations ladies. Can't wait to see what's to come
- Cooked up some red wine marinated lamb chops with the chef of Spiaggia Restaurant at Sur La Table over the weekend. Feelin' like a cooking pro
- Hung out with Tiffany of Sunshine Daydream and a few other lovely lady bloggers at the beautiful Stanford Court Hotel!
- Kicked some ass and ran a 10k with Women's Health for their #RUN10FEED10
- Ate my face off in Half Moon Bay, Brenda's Meat & Three, and a lot more
- Sipped on my very first Snowy Plover at Andytown Coffee Roasters (SO GOOD)
- Snapped some shots with my girl Tory for an exciting collaboration with Breather!
What about y'all?