I'm staying home today because of the crazy rain San Francisco is having. So, with some extra time on my hands, I thought i'd share a few things i'm thankful for this week (and always!).
- Grabbing a coffee on my way to work and enjoy the 45 minutes of quiet
- Upcoming cocktail party at my house!
- Seeing The Moth, an amazing storytelling event that highlights every day stories
- Celebrating SantaCon this weekend and remembering the silliness of last year's RunOrDye!
- Taking a Banghra class with Chanda at Lululemon this Saturday (can't wait!)
- Early morning coffee dates with Shikha and Natalie
- Spontaneous dinners with girlfriends full of cheese and breads
- Exploring new 'hoods and venturing to one of my favorite SF bars – Plough and Stars
- Being completely and fully vulnerable
- Getting excited about a new project at work!
- Having co-workers who are so damn cool it's insane
- Finally getting the chance to spend a week night at home writing holiday cards!