This day fills me with so much gratitude. Maybe it's the day off of other distractions like work to really reflect on things and take a look back at what means the most to you.
I often do thankful lists because I think it's a great way to remind myself about how amazing I have it. I really can't say enough about this holiday -- it's my favorite.
BUT, i'll definitely try so here it goes.
- Being challenged both personally and professionally -- and coming out more wise and better.
- Friends and family who inspire me every day
- Pushing myself to run my first half-marathon!
- My apartment's 4th annual Friendsgiving
- Upcoming trips to Ohio, Seattle and potentially Europe!
So, so many more things.
Thank you to everyone who keeps readin' my nonsense and being supportive!