There's been quite a bit of commotion happening in my life in the past few weeks, but it's all starting to settle! Huzzah!
To almost end the week, a little round up of things to be thankful for:
- Chilly nights that remind me of fall in Ohio
- Trying my first ever Soul Cycle class (loved it!)
- Catching up with new friends over good food + drinks!
- Lazy Saturday's that consist of best friends, pumpkin pie, and watching movies
- Exploring Oakland with old co-workers and nomming super hard
- Catching glimpses of those amazing San Francisco sunsets
- Getting prepped for my apartment's 4th annual Friendsgiving
- People who will drop things at a moment's notice for a hug
- Ordering Thai food and staying in
- Sunday afternoons spent working at Duboce Park Cafe
- Exciting new projects!