Happy Thursday! This week has been all about resetting. Resetting expectations, goals, attitude and behaviors -- you name it, i've been doing it. It's really hard to be let down (whether it's by something or someone) and even harder to look past that and keep going. I always have to remind myself that I am in control of whatever I do, how I feel, etc. and will always be happier when I choose happiness over anger or sadness.
With that in mind, this thankful list is a nice reminder (or reset) to me:
- I signed up for my first ever half-marathon! No going back now!
- Seeing old friends from college like Jamie and Holly
- Trying new exercise classes and studios like Mint Studio and Pilates ProWorks
- Staying home on a week night, getting in bed by 10 p.m. and falling fast asleep by 10:05 p.m.
- Calling my mom during the day and receiving never ending love and support.
- Working hard and doing my best in whatever I do.
- Standing up for myself and being direct
- Buying my first ever (well, sort of!) city bike!
- Meeting new friends in the city like Sarah and Annie.