I moved to San Francisco 3 years ago in August. Now, it's October so 3 years and some change now, right? It's wild how quickly days and months go by in a city where we don't really have seasons (except, well...our Indian Summer). Last night, I took a little trip to Fort Point to say hello to the Golden Gate Bridge. She's a beaut, eh?
So it got me thinking, i'm thankful for so many things but definitely overlook the smallest (or even biggest) of details. As a reminder to myself, I want to make my own list (big and small).
- Excited for college visitors and playing tourist in this bad ass city!
- Picking up my bike this weekend
- Lit candles that make my room smell like a vanilla dream
- Having a notebook and pen handy at all times. For to-do lists, doodles and random thoughts.
- Cool, crisp mornings that make walking to work so much more bearable.
- My new goodies from Le Tote! (obsessed with this French Connection sweater)
- Falling asleep on my couch
- Drinking glasses of wine with good company
- Working hard
- Playing hard
- Successfully not buying coffee in the morning for a month!
- Trying out (and loving!) Class Pass