So, I thought i'd get back to a little Thankful Thursday post since I think they do the soul good. Lately, i've been doing a lot of thinking so I think these lists help me digest my thoughts. So, without further adieu, here's what i've been grateful for lately:
- Exciting new projects at work
- Seeing my all-time favorite band Trails & Ways in Oakland last week!
- Evening walks from SOMA to Pacific Heights and capturing shots like this one above
- Trying out my first ever juice cleans (y'all, it was a day but I have so much love for Project Juice!)
- Sending pick me up notes to people having a rough day
- Getting an amazing BART worker's name and writing to SF MTA about how fantastic and helpful he was!
- Trying out Class Pass for the first time and finding workouts like Pilates that make me feel amazing afterwards!
- Spending all day Sunday with my favorite people and extending the party until the evening
- Finally getting my Printsagram that I can't wait to put in my room!
- Doing nothing (and I mean nothing!) on a Monday night and being in bed by 10 p.m.
- Celebrating exciting events like San Francisco Fashion Week!
What are you thankful for?