I did this awhile back, but I wanted to list out a few things i'm thankful for today:
- Co-workers who get shit done
- Weekend art and craft fairs in San Francisco
- Sitting down after a long day and that great big sigh that comes out after
- Exploring new neighborhoods and saying yes!
- Drinking 8 glasses of water a day
- A quiet meal with me, myself and I
- Supportive friends who empower you even over the phone
- Upcoming ladies weekend to Las Vegas!
- Bagels with lox
- Being inspired by all the crafts over the weekend!
- Walking to work
- Making new friends and being spontaneous
And as always, i'm thankful for nice people. I recently had a run-in a few days ago where someone was rather rude to me. Naturally, I became angry and annoyed. Then, of course...hurt. I began to wonder what I did to make someone act a certain way and how I could have helped the situation. As for me, i'm not one for confrontation but it is a great reminder to always treat people as you'd like to be treated. I hold this very near and dear to my heart. I can only imagine if the entire world upheld this mantra, we'd be in a better place.
With that said, be nice to someone! It may surprise them and make their day!