It's a Thursday and since I felt really awesome after last week's Thursday Thankful list, I thought i'd decide to make another one. Something about looking back on the past week and writing down things you're grateful for really put things in perspective. So, without any delay...here's just a few things i'm thankful for this week.
- Feeling happy with myself and where I am at this moment.
- Brewing Hazelnut coffee from Dunkin Donuts (I miss it so much in SF!)
- Mid-week meet-ups with Ohio University (and other Ohio colleges!)
- My company's cupcake challenge (so.much.sugar)
- This upcoming weekend and going to all 3 days of Outside Lands (can't wait to see my fave Trails & Ways and Gardens and Villa!)
- Finding unexpected sales from my favorite designers
- Giving my feet a break and wearing flats!
- Discovering my new skin care routine with YESTO! (Have you found what your skin type is?)
- Getting home in the evening and being able to sit and relax for the rest of the night
- Belly laughs
- My favorite deal in San Francisco: $1 flower market Friday's!
- Planning a ladies weekend in Vegas for September!
- Sunday bike rides around the city and discovering new neighborhoods
- Drinking an entire glass of water when I wake up in the morning
Just a few things i'm thankful for! What are yours?